Terms & Conditions
“We/Us” means SOSU Cosmetics, Dripping Gold or Bahama.
“Website” means the website located at sosucosmetics.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
“You/your” means a user of this website.
“Personal information” means the details provided by you when registering on our website.
“Product” means a product displayed for sale on the website.
Use of this website
“Terms” means the terms and conditions as set out here. These terms are provided by SOSU Cosmetics, Dripping Gold and Bahama, and are set out as the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
We reserve the right to
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof), without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- Change or revise these terms and conditions from time to time, if you do not agree with such amended terms, you must stop using the website. If you continue to use the website, you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
- Changes to these terms & conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these terms.
Each product on this website is listed subject to its product description. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and processes of products appearing on the website are correct at the time that the relevant information was posted on the website.
The prices of a product, as displayed on our website, include VAT, where relevant, but do not include the delivery charges.
- Discount codes may be subject to a limited time only.
- Discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offers/bundles/sales.
- Discount codes may not be used on professional products such as Professional Spray Tan.
- Discount codes may not be used on our new product launches.
- Discount codes may not be used on our Christmas sets.
- Discount codes may not be used on gift cards.
- Discount codes may not be used on Bahama products.
- Discount codes cannot be applied retrospectively.
Making a purchase
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are:
- Legally capable of entering binding contracts.
- At least 18 years of age.
After placing an order through our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted.
Your order constitutes an offer to us, to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been despatched (“confirmation of despatch”).
The contract (“contract”) between us will only be formed once we send you the confirmation of despatch.
The contract existing then between you and us will relate only to those products whose despatch we have confirmed, in the confirmation of despatch. We will not obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the despatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate confirmation of despatch.
In some cases, we may refuse to accept an order from you, as a result of one or more of the following:
- The product you ordered not being in stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria, set out in these terms and conditions.
Where a promotion has been offered, it is valid for the time period indicated only and cannot be retrospectively applied.
- Free gift with purchase - where a free gift is offered with purchase, there may or may not be a minimum spend requirement. The free item is chosen at random and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Check promotional communications for detail on the current offer running.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked.
We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked.
We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or relevant server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Customer credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refused to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- The delivery period given when you receive your order is approximate. In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is not in stock, we will contact you to inform you of the expected delivery date. Should you subsequently decide not to pursue your order, we will cancel same and issue you with a full refund.
- If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock. We will contact you to inform you of any goods that are not in stock.
- If you order products from our website for international delivery, may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any laws.
- Please note during busy periods for example Black Friday or promotional periods, there may be delays and delivery may be up to ten working days.
- SOSU Cosmetics, Dripping Gold and Bahama are compliant with all relevant consumer laws and regulations. Under the Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights Regulations 2013, you as a consumer have a “cooling-off” period of two weeks within which you can decide to cancel the contract with us.
- Under 13 (2) of the regulation, that right to cancel does not apply to where the products purchased were either used or unsealed after delivery.
- To exercise the right of cancellation you must notify us in writing, by email or letter, and return the unsealed products to us. Any goods sent back to us without prior company approval will not be refunded, replaced or repaired.
- Please note that the cost of returning these goods is at your expense and furthermore that you as a consumer, are liable for any diminished value resulting from the handling of the goods beyond what is normally necessary.
- In returning the products to us, we recommend the use of Tracked reputable postage service for the safe return of the products and further that you ensure they are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our full address.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the consumer regulation (2013) once you have unsealed or indeed used your product unless the product is defective, and you are returning it for this specific reason.
- If it is the case that you believe that the product purchased is defective, or not of merchantable quality you have rights under the relevant Sales of Goods Acts and Defective Products Act. In certain circumstances, you may be entitled to a refund, replacement or repair and/or compensation, where goods are faulty or not as described. If you believe any of these to be the case, please email, telephone or write to us within 14 days.
- We are fully compliant with EU Regulation (524/2013 – The Online Dispute Resolution) and are committed to providing our customers with a simple, efficient and low-cost way of resolving domestic and cross-border disputes, which may arise from sales.
- If you are not able to resolve any customer service issue you may have with a product you have purchased via our website or by telephone, you may wish to consider an alternative dispute resolution. For further information please visit the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform. https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage or alternatively https://www.eccireland.ie/.
You agree that:
- Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You are the authorised holder of any credit or debit card you may use on the website and there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payments for the product(s) ordered.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name, or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You are eighteen years old or older. If you are under eighteen you may only use the website with the agreement of, and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this website.
- You will not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission from us:
- Redistribute or modify any of the content from our website.
- Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form, by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SOSU Cosmetics, Dripping Gold and Bahama, with respect to the use of the website. These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with Irish law.
User-Generated Content Policy
By tagging your social media posts and/or social media images (including their captions) with #sosucosmetics, #drippinggold, #drippinggoldtan, #bahama or #bahamabody (The “SOSU Cosmetics Hashtags”), or with the following handles @sosucosmetics, @drippinggold, @bahamabody (The “SOSU Cosmetics Handles”), or by uploading content to any sosucosmetics.com or mobile applications and/or SOSU Cosmetics social media pages, (together the SOSU Cosmetics Platforms), you agree to the following SOSU Cosmetics Policy:
- All posts and content tagged with the SOSU Cosmetics hashtags, and/or the SOSU Cosmetics handles, or uploaded to the SOSU Cosmetics platforms, including limitation, your name, biographical information and all other names, usernames, pseudonyms, text, likeness, graphics, logos, marks, images, photographs, code, videos, clips, GIFs, moving images and all other information and material shall be referred to in the policy as “UGC”.
- You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable unless you tell us otherwise – transferable, Worldwide licence, (including the right to sub-licence) to use, publish, edit, and remove UGC in our sole discretion and on any media, for any purpose, including to advertise our products.
- You hereby warrant and represent that:
- Your use and our use of UGC will not infringe the rights of any third-party
- You have obtained permission from any person(s) identifiable in UGC, to grant the rights specified in this policy, or where those person(s) are aged 18 or under, you either:
- Are the parent or legal guardian or such identified person(s) or
- Have obtained the express consent from a parent or legal guardian of such identified person(s) to their appearance in UGC and to you submitting UGC to the SOSU Cosmetics platforms.
- You own all rights in UGC.
- You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or procure the same from any third party where applicable) all moral rights and any other similar rights in connection with our usage of UGC.
SOSU Cosmetics Pro MUA Discount
- Please allow up to ten days for your application to be reviewed and processed.
- SOSU Cosmetics Pro MUA discount is not valid on bundles, offers or any other discounts.
- Completing this form does not mean you qualify for the discount.
- If your application has been successful, a team member will contact you to complete the setup process.
- To apply for this discount, you must have completed a certified makeup course, and include your certificates.
- By applying you agree to join SOSU Cosmetics marketing database. You agree to be contacted by SOSU Cosmetics, Dripping Gold and Bahama.
- This account is only for you. If you share your account your access will be revoked, and your Pro MUA discount removed.