At SOSU Cosmetics, we live by our values of professionalism, teamwork, commitment, and growth. We encourage each other to stay true to these values. We listen to feedback and welcome new initiatives. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications.
Retail Make-up Artist: Dundrum Town Centre
SOSU Cosmetics, Level 3, Dundrum Town Centre -
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and the delivery of exceptional make-up application services to our clients, including eyelash application service and make-up masterclasses. You will exude your passion for beauty and your knowledge of our products to excite and educate our customers.
Join us on the next stage of our exciting journey!
Provide exceptional makeup application services to clients in the retail setting
- Assist clients with product recommendations and educate them on the latest makeup trends
- Meet and exceed sales goals by promoting and selling makeup products to clients
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Attend training sessions to stay current with new makeup techniques and product launches
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer needs and preferences
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve overall store goals
- Uphold the brand's image and values by maintaining a professional appearance and demeanour
Proven experience as a makeup artist – either in a Retail setting or Beauty salon
- Strong makeup application skills with the ability to work with a variety of skin types and tones.
- Knowledge of makeup products and their application techniques.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Sales-oriented mindset with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Professional demeanour and appearance.
- Must be a team player and able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Makeup certification or training from a recognized beauty school or program is preferred.
How to Apply:
Send an email containing a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com, add the Job Title you’re applying for in the subject of your email